A Leadership Conference to discover how Trusting Our Leaders matters in our lives and to those around us.
September 23, 2016
Alumni Hall (Ross Auditorium)
Franklin University downtown campus
301 E. Rich St., Columbus, Ohio 43215
8:00 a.m. - 3:45 p.m.
The Raymond E. Mason Jr., Leadership Symposium was established in 2003 with the support of the Raymond E. Mason Foundation, which continued its support in 2007 by generously creating a permanent endowment providing funds for this annual event. The Raymond E. Mason Jr., Leadership Symposium is designed to raise the level of leadership in business, nonprofit organizations, government and educational institutions throughout central Ohio. The Symposium’s intent is to act as a catalyst for organizations and individuals to launch and sustain long-term commitment toward developing leadership skills and leaders within various communities.
Each year the Symposium has taken on a unique character of its own. From national speakers to regional presentations, to local expertise being put on display, the Symposium has never failed to deliver poignant and relevant lessons for leadership development. This success has led many to provide testimony of the enhancement to their professional development as a result of the “pearls of wisdom” gleamed from the years of attending the Mason Leadership Symposium.
With this year’s edition, we offer a theme from which we tie together our outstanding keynote speakers with the wonderful and experienced panelists. Trusting Our Leaders stands on the success of previous Symposiums and adds clarity for all speakers and attendees alike, to align the lessons for a fuller experience.
What’s in it for you?
- Learn how to use trust to build a relationship that lasts with those to whom you are responsible and with those that are responsible to you.
- Discuss ways trust can help in building community—however you define that community. Your city. Your work organization. Your religious community. Your circle of friends and family.
- Learn how those who lead view and use trust in their daily roles and how you can use it, too.
- Take advantage of networking opportunities with Central Ohio leaders and emerging leaders.
- General Audience: $109
- Franklin Adjunct: $79
- Franklin Alumni/Student: $79
- Business Table (Plus Signage): $700